Full-time remote position: Must have home office equipped with a computer, phone, and other items necessary to perform sales duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or similar discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years’ proven ad sales track record, meeting/exceeding goals
- Military experience or working knowledge or military lifestyle
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Research and pursue qualified prospects using whatever means available, e.g. LinkedIn, Google searches, competitive publications/websites/social media, etc.
- Generate advertising revenue through new accounts acquisitions, lead source generation for two print publications and multiple digital products
- Meet/exceed established sales goals
- Establish relationships with clients and ad agencies
- Create presentations and proposals
- Respond to assigned ad inquiries and/or leads
- Provide weekly reports to team on sales activities
- Consistent follow-up with prospects and established clients
- Provide excellent customer service and problem resolution
- Consult and work with other salespeople, managing editor, and publisher
- Use technology regularly, including Basecamp, Pipedrive, DropBox, Excel, etc.
- Attend and participate in weekly sales/editorial calls
- Travel for trade shows, corporate meetings, etc.
- Collect money on outstanding invoices
- Flexible work week – daily and consistent self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
Territory/Industry Categories: Nationwide, Industries TBD